Conditions for deposit:
- The depositor is the owner of the items and shall retain the title to the items until they have been paid in full.
- The minimum price shall be determined by the organizer based on the current market situation.
- The depositor acknowledges that the organizer will retain a 24 % commission from the knock-down price (incl. 20 % VAT).
- A 30 % commission (incl. 20 % VAT) shall be charged for deposits having a value of less than EUR 300.00.
- Special terms are available for large deposits.
- The items shall be auctioned off through the catalog and/or the Internet (at the organizer's discretion) on the same date.
- The auctioneer shall not assume any liability for the auctioned goods. He shall take out a special auction insurance (1% of the hammer price) for the depositor?s account, insuring the accepted good against all risks under this agreement.
- The depositor shall receive an acknowledgement of order 4 weeks prior to the auction, specifying the items submitted.
- EUR 20.00 shall be charged for each item taken back or withdrawn.
- Return-shipment costs for items not auctioned off shall be borne by the depositor.
- The depositor shall receive the statement of account and payment no later than 6 weeks after the auction.
- The depositor and organizer shall be bound by this agreement until the deposit is completely processed. Any modifications of this agreement must be made in writing to be legally effective.