Your cart is currently empty!
Consumer acc. KSchG have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is:
1. in the case of a purchase contract, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has/have taken possession of the goods.
2. in the case of a contract for several goods which the consumer has ordered as part of a single order and which are delivered separately, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
3. in the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial shipments or pieces, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or piece.
4. in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the first goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
5020 Salzburg, Austria
Tel.: +43 662 88 25 31
Fax: +43 662 88 25 51
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. In the case of sales contracts in which we have not offered to collect the goods ourselves in the event of cancellation, we may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
If you have received goods in connection with the contract, you must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. We bear the direct costs of returning the goods. If the customer is an entrepreneur, a revocation is completely excluded.
Notes for the smoothest possible handling of the return (1) Please send the item back to us, if possible, completely in the original packaging.
(2) Please use the return label for your returns and have the return posting confirmed for your records at the post office. The use of the return label is not a “must”, i.e. not a prerequisite for the assertion of your right, but it simplifies and secures the processing for us.
(3) If you wish to return only one item from the shipment, but have ordered additional items that you now wish to pay for via invoice, simply deduct the item you returned from the invoice amount.
The consumer has no right to withdraw from contracts concerning
1. goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs,
2. goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
3. goods that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, provided that their seal has been removed after delivery,
4. goods that have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
5. alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract, but which cannot be delivered earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Entrepreneur has no control,
6. urgent repair or maintenance work, where the consumer has expressly requested the entrepreneur to visit to perform this work. If, during such a visit, the Entrepreneur provides additional services that the Consumer has not expressly requested or supplies goods that are not necessarily needed as spare parts during maintenance or repair, the Consumer shall have the right of withdrawal with respect to such additional services or goods.
Finally, the consumer does not have the right to withdraw from contracts concluded at a public auction.